At the meeting of 9 December 2009, the RMA determined Statements of Principles (SoPs) for:
- tension-type headache (1 & 2 of 2010)
- herpes simplex (3 & 4 of 2010)
- human immunodeficiency virus (5 & 6 of 2010)
- human t-cell lymphotropic virus type-1 (7 & 8 of 2010)
These SoPs revoke the SoPs previously determined for these conditions.
All of the above SoPs will take effect from 13 January, 2010.
N.B. – This concludes the previously advertised investigations into:
- tension-type headache
- herpes simplex
- human immunodeficiency virus
- human t-cell lymphotropic virus type-1
decided to advertise the following investigations:
- rapidly progressive crescentic glomerulonephritis
- spondylolisthesis & spondylolysis (focussed review)
The Investigation Notices for these investigations will appear in the Government Notices Gazette of 13 January, 2010.